Saturday, September 21, 2013

The game that will raise an eyebrow...or should I say shave an eyebrow


I’m sure we have all seen the Madden 25 commercials in the last couple weeks, but only one caught my eye.  The commercial with Kaepernick and Wilson betting on the game and what the loser should do was especially interesting.  The stakes of the bet you ask?  An eyebrow!  That’s correct; whoever loses is going to lose an eyebrow.  I know that this bet was all in good fun of making the commercial, but I wonder, will there actually be an eyebrow shaved?  In the commercial, Kaepernick and Wilson did shake on the bet.  Whenever I am serious about bets or wagers, I always shake on it.  Maybe this bet wasn't just for TV, maybe there will actually be an eyebrow lost after all is said and done.  
Personally, Colin Kaepernick is too beautiful to lose an eyebrow.  He is perfect the way that he is.  I know it will grow back, but it will never look the same. 

Let’s hope the 49ers pull out a victory this Sunday and Colin Kaepernick will be able to keep his eyebrow.  

1 comment:

  1. So this is like a gossip page about sports players...I like it! And I doubt anyone will loose an eyebrow, TV is fake!

    ReplyDelete