Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Daddy Drama


Former USC basketball star Brynn Cameron has an eye for athletic guys.  You may recall she had a baby with NFL QB Matt Leinart.  Well guess whose baby she just had?  Try LA Clippers superstar Blake Griffin.  That’s right, another famous and athletic baby daddy for Brynn Cameron.  The baby news just broke, even though according to the birth certificate, Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin was born on August 1, 2013.  
The son that Brynn has with Matt Leinart primarily lives with her, and she is reportedly getting somewhere $15-$20,000 a month in child support!  Now she has a baby with Blake Griffin.  However, the topper on the cake is that Brynn and Blake are no longer together.  I can only imagine how much in child support she will get from Blake Griffin, since he is much more successful and popular than Matt Leinart. 
The thing I find funny is that Blake Griffin hasn’t talked very much about his new baby.  A baby should be celebrated, but Blake Griffin is mum about this baby.  I wonder why?  It is perhaps that he hooked up with a woman who already had an athlete baby daddy?  Or is it because he and Matt Leinart are now Eskimo Brothers?  That last reference was from the show “The League”…a very funny show, check it out.  Either way, Brynn has another athlete baby daddy. 
I think I’m missing my calling; maybe I should find an athlete and have his baby.  I could get a nice cushy child support check every month and be famous.  Good for you Brynn…you find those athletes and then take their money for having their babies!

3 comments:

  1. I gotta be honest -- it was the title of the blog that sucked me in. I'm not really a sports or a baby mama drama person, but let's just say this post (and really the whole blog) is almost like a guilty pleasure. I'm sure these athletes give you plenty of material to work with if you were to make this a regular thing. "As the balls turn?" Nah....I'll leave the catchy titles to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sports and more importantly the Clippers, however I hadn't heard of this until your blog. So congrats you broke news in my book. I'm not a big fan of the gossip of my favorite athletes, but I know people love reading about it and you've done an excellent job of adding your own opinion. P.S. I love the League.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article and a great title. You have to wonder if Brynn Cameron planned out all of this from the start or if it just randomly happened. How many times were they "hanging out" and don't you think she would have learned her lesson after the first time. People are crazy and so reckless sometimes. I just hope that both of the babies are healthy and happy. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete