Monday, September 23, 2013

Aldon Smith DUI

Sweet Mugshot, Bro!
San Francisco 49ers Pro Bowl linebacker, Aldon Smith, was involved in a single-car crash, and arrested Friday morning by the San Jose police on suspicion of DUI.  His blood alcohol level was 0.15, almost twice the legal limit.  He was also found to be possessing marijuana.  However, he still played on Sunday against the Colts.  He had zero impact on the field.  I am shocked that the 49ers coaches and management even let him on the field. 

Here is what I don’t understand…Aldon Smith, you are a MILLIONAIRE!  Is the $40 cab ride really going to break the bank?  If you are drunk and can’t drive home, call a cab or a teammate!  Do not try to drive home. 


What’s next for Aldon Smith?  If I were to make the decision, I would send him to rehab.  I would also suspend him, since this is his second DUI.  Professional athletes have a pretty good life, but then they go and ruin it by being stupid.  I believe the fan base will still support Aldon, but will the Commissioner of the NFL?  I guess we will have to wait and see what happens to Aldon Smith.  

No comments:

Post a Comment